That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

After three days

.. both fish and company begin to smell.

Back from Phoenix. Back to work today. It was a productive trip. Great-auntie is doing well, much better than I had feared. It was a delightful time to spend with them. Cousin Mark's house is ROCKIN'! And I love their Ashley doggie! She is the size of a small horse. But so attractive and sweet.

And other than a fender-bender, it was a great time away. The best advice I got the whole trip: buy the car rental company's liability insurance. Even though some local pulled into me, and left the scene of the accident, I didn't have to pay anything. It's a good thing I have a long weekend ahead.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

spambot block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home