That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

It... is... HERE!!!!!

Tada! Bubba's wedding invitation has arrived! Happy day! I'm just so excited. It makes the trip to Seattle all the more real. I can't wait to go!!

These invitations are quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Megan designed them and printed off all the books, cards, and mailing labels. Read through the booklet below. Couldn't you just about cry? They are just adorable. I can't wait for the wedding! It is going to totally rock.


The band that held all the pieces together says "Happily Ever After"

"A little tale about a LONG LOVE STORY"

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

spambot block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home