That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Updates

Happy (late) Birthday, MO!!!

Remember to not drink the water, keep all your clothes on (for a little while), and do NOT follow anyone down a dark alleywalk. I can't wait to get the debrief when you return!

Ok, now that I've taken care of business... here's the scoop.

Preliminary hearing went well. There is enough evidence to order a criminal hearing against the provider committing fraud against the state medical plan. Yay! Our associate with the attorney general's office did a great job. I didn't get to see the festivities today, but heard about it.

The Jeep ended up being simplier than feared. Bad battery cables. They have to order them. Which is okay with me, since I won't be ready for repair bills until later in the month. I did manage to have a bit of excitement getting the Jeep towed this morning. But all in all, it was fine. I even got reimbursed from the insurance company for the tow bill.

Still no wedding invite from Bubba! Wah. That's okay, I'll get over it (eventually). :P

Monster finished his first week of school. He's happy, and appears to have a pretty smooth schedule. The district is being a bit militant with the math training.

We're all ready for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home