That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Goodbye to Ghettoville

So you say my ride ain't fly? Well, I talked to the nice lady at the bank. Can you say "pimp my ride"? Scarily enough, it was all arranged in one afternoon. I may actually be on the road to becoming an adult. Yikes!

Come Tuesday, the divamobile starts one of many makeover dates. We're going shopping this afternoon for wheels and tires. Unfortunately, spinners are not in the budget.

But if I can find an affordable chrome crash gate... there may be negotiations. ha!

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting rid of the truck?! Or, just all the stickers on it??? Heheheee!

 
At 6:25 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I can't get rid of the stickers! I won't know which Jeep is mine!

you bad girl ;)

 
At 11:16 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

No spinners?? WTF??? So much for me ever going back to Kansas there, Toto! :)

 
At 5:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

You know you love us. You'll be back. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home