That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I really am a good girl

Today has been a good day.

Got the monster ready for school, exercised a bit, went shopping for work clothes, and took auntie out to lunch. We then went to check on Uncle D, recovering from knee surgery. He is doing very well, although not as well as he is expecting for himself. Double bonus, my uncle from Austin is up to help out while UD gets back on tract.

I may just go back and buy the cream jacket to match the trousers. I couldn't justify it first time around. I still can't understand why they couldn't have carried the jacket to the chocolate pants. Who can really use a light-colored suit? Other than during the summertime? But supposedly you can wear white all year long. Presumably if you aren't me (the heathen). :P

Let's just hope "What Not to Wear" doesn't show up on our doorstep.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

spambot block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home