That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Out of the frying pan and into the fire

I'm not sure why in my right mind I would agree to go to Phoenix in three weeks. It's still a bazillion degrees there. As the guys say down there "it's summer here for most of the year". Oh joy!

But it will be a good trip. Other than I won't be able to take my boys with me. Thankfully I'm only staying a couple of days. Time enough to come in, take care of business, and come back home.

For cousin Mark -- I'd love to be able to see you guys if I can. I'll be coming in the afternoon of August 29. I hear Jeremy and Meg will be coming to see you soon. If they will still be there then, let me know! I emailed Jerm a couple days ago to call me, but he's too cool to get back to me.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

spambot block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home