That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Irony for the Anemic Diet

Conversation I had this morning...

Me to auto glass worker: Thanks for taking me over to work.
Auto worker: No problem, where do you work?
Me: Just over there at (company name withheld). We are contracted by the state...
Worker: Yeah, I'm looking to not be at this job too much longer. Less people, more work....
Me: ???? Oh! Well, here's my stop. Thanks for the ride! [Jumps out and quickly makes her way inside the building.]

And these are the people I've just entrusted my Jeep baby to. Oy! Hopefully he's not the guy doing the work, though. I hope, I hope, I hope.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

spambot block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home