That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yay, yay! And a nay :(

Yay, my pictures arrived! As soon as I mount 235 photos, I'll be caught up through the fall.

Of 2003. Hey, that's not terribly far behind... in comparison to some croppers! :P

Yay, yay... I got to see the Goddess! She is doing well and looks great. Her strength is up, and she's doing all things necessary to keep it that way.

Now if the powers that be just don't stress her out along the way. Otherwise I'm gonna have to be pit bull-kicking some butt. I hope she gets handed the kind of gig that works best with her life and loves.

As for the nay part. Dumbarse auto guys overlooked putting the window molding back correctly. I wasn't even looking for something to be wrong! This is an "oops" so apparent even I found it. After 9:00 p.m. After driving for 2+ hours.

So that's gonna be the first stop tomorrow morning.

Dumbarses. I should have gone with the spinners.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Pit-bull kicking??

Darling. don't go all 'Dotte on me ;)

 
At 4:59 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

But I'm protecting a 'Dotte girl!

So I gots to keep it real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home