That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The downside of scheduling

The crop was a success. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I made good sales, and booked an appointment for next month. I even got started on my Job's Daughters project. It's good to get that crossed off the list.

The boys even came to visit me both days. E regretted the effort afterwards. But he perked up just fine after his mom bought him a pair of new sandals. It's all about the fashion, yanno.

I thought I had finally found a calendar to serve my purpose. Then I found out I spent six dollards for it. That was a bit of a shock. I've just come to the conclusion that all that back-to-school stuff is a major cash trap. Suppliers must be laughing all the way to the bank!

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For our visit to the cropfest we rode our bikes there. E is getting better at riding all the time, but he got sore. Using leg muscles he hadn't used before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home