That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

I do have the best boyfriend. After a hard day yesterday, I come home and open the fridge to try and find something appealing for dinner. When to my surprised eyes should appear...? The Season 3 La Femme Nikita DVD box set! Talk about a great diet.

I immediately forgot the eating part, and set upon watching the DVDs. And never mind that I skipped to the last disc first. That was the one with the gag reel on it! D doesn't quite understand that checking out the enhancements, then going back to watch a movie in its appropriate order doesn't spoil anything for me. Life's short. You don't want to regret not knowing. You know?

Then my wonderous son today actually said he wanted to go look at BOOKS! It was all I could do not to faint. Good thing I didn't, either, as I was driving at the time. I had mentioned we could go look for a new video game to rent, and he said "I'd rather go out to (store) and look at these books. They have (blah, blah, blah)." Actually, he'll have to tell me again which books they were. I was still in a daze from him wanting to voluntarily go out and seek a book, and missed exactly what he was saying.

So today should be a good day. Even if work is a bit stuffy. With the change in weather, the indoor air is not circulating as much. Fat girls don't like to swelter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home