That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

You got to change your evil ways

Instant karma can be a beautiful thing. As long as it's not happening to you!

My ex now has a person on this planet that will thoroughly challenge and inspire him. A minature version of himself. He may have thought his wife was a project. And long ago he probably realized that he'll never have the upper hand on their daughter. Since she is the scale replica of her mother. But a son? Oh, yes. He will most likely think "this is the one person that I can truly mold and develop". Bwahahahaha. How disappointed both he and his wife will be to see their own Jedi Mind Tricks reflected back to him. Their birth numbers are the same, and the birthday reversed. Oh, the fun it will provide.

My son is much too mild-mannered to have ever truly threatened him. I am lucky to have such a good and sweet child.

So now I have to go and do nice things for other people. Because I am enjoying recent events way too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home