That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm still more timely than Todd!

Igor has been the best of us kids in keeping his log updated. Even if he's having a hard go of it. Please send some good thoughts his way and help him lighten his load. I'll sleep better at night for your effort.

It would appear that I missed a good episode of Six Feet Under last night. Oh well. That will make the Saturday evening rerun all the more interesting. It's pretty hard for me to be committal to a new series when I still haven't upheld my geekdom crown by purchasing the Season 3 DVD of La Femme Nikita. At this point, I'd be happy just to find my freaking case of CDs from my truck. I had them when we moved. I had them even after we unpacked the new house. Now they are gone. sigh.

The Goddess Camille is feeling stronger and making more social rounds. I'm happy to watch her progress. Next week, girl, I'll be coming to see you. This week is already becoming too much.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blg mention. Yes, I am getting better and soon I'll be back to my old divine self and ready for action. Big action. Big crazy action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home