That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Too much of a good thing CAN be bad for you

Camping, biking, golf, and racquetball... all in one weekend. Now my bootie hurts. More specifically, the muscle in back of my right leg going to my bootie hurts. Either riding on the bicycle seat or manual shifting the racecar has pushed me beyond my limits. I'm *so* glad I decided not to work this weekend. Oy.

At least we got out to play golf. I had to look at it as play today. Especially since Hole 1 was hideous. But eventually I settled down, and managed to stay down on the ball. And even came home with all the clubs I left with. We almost could have come home with one we didn't leave with, though. But the kid came cruising by in this cart, looking for it. Is it really necessary to have a cart on a 9-hole pitch and putt course? You wouldn't think so. But what do I know?

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

No more necessary to have a cart on a pitch-and-putt course than it is to have some jackass on a cell phone behind home plate waving so his buds at home can see him on TV.

Just a point .... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home