That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Feed the world

D's bought the Live Aid DVD. Powerful stuff. It's been a blast to the past, listening to all the music. It's also been a reminder of hair styles that should never again see the light of day.

E and I saw "Batman Begins" while we were in Des Moines. Absolutely geek-tastic! They did a good job. Katie Holmes was almost believable. But not quite. Christian Bale did a good job. I don't know if he'll become my favorite Batman... but he did a fine job. I even had to giggle when Rutger Hauer got fired at the end of the movie. Sorry dude, I still haven't forgiven Roy Batty. Sympathetic psycho 'bot or not.

We stayed in downtown Des Moines. It was nice. Even if the downtown hotels have a racket going by charging you for parking. Joiks. Especially since they didn't even wash all the buggies I squished off my truck.

Happy Father's Day to you daddies out there. You'll still always be the first love of your little girls' lives. Help eliminate the competition and make sure to tell your girls not to grow up and marry a man like you. It will save them a lot of heartache and resentment later on. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home