That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

In this case, GO towards the light

My last day of work this week. Thank god/dess. The bulk of the legal deadlines are out of the way, and whatever fight we'll see from this latest round of manuvering will be a few days off. I might actually get to enjoy a few days out of the office. Coming none too soon, mind you.

My head and neck are killing me. Hopefully no one annoys me today. I might not be able to control my desire to smack them. Lord, give me the strength to not hurt anyone today.

We'll leave for Des Moines Thursday morning. We'll be back Saturday, later afternoon to evening. Just a short getaway to relax and get out of town. Our travel agent, D, has been researching the sights. So I'm sure there will be lots of fun things to do.

Ya'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home