That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Karma is not kind at times

We got to start off the week with wonderful news... my nephew was accepted to a dramatic school in NYC. He's excited, we're excited for him, and it's an exciting time all the way around.

Then we will wrap up the week grieving for a family member. My cousin's husband has passed away unexpectedly. It's the first loss to my generation's rank. Guess that's what makes it all the more sad. The sole comfort we can take from it all is that my cousin's parents had recently moved back to the area from out-of-state. So she will have lots of love and support to help her through this transition.

Please wish her well.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Mazel Tov ... and my condolences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home