That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, June 13, 2005

No rest for the wicked

Now if I could just get to be wicked!

Lots and lots of work to do. Seems like everyone wants something, yesterday. Isn't it always the way when you're getting ready to take vacation days? Oh well.

Our customer might finally be getting a clue about how much work we have to do to fulfill their wishes. I'll have to keep track of how long it takes me to reassign a whole bunch o'folks, and all the system time to flag them. I'm grateful that maybe, somewhere, sometime, someone over there might actually try to advocate for us. But I'm not holding my breath, either. ;)

Monster is motoring along at quite the impressive pace on his bicycle. No more injuries, either! This should be the start of a fun and active summer. If we get real ambitious, maybe we can teach him golf. Or maybe we'll just leave him at home, so I'll actually get a chance to play this summer. I can't remember if I ever got to last summer or not. Well, I did, actually, once. But that was probably about it.

Batman Begins June 15. I hope it doesn't suck! Christian Bale looks nice and all, and Liam Neeson is fitting well into his mentor typecasting... but we'll see. Gary Oldham is James Gordon, so it should be worth the price of admission.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Girl in Black is quite the bike rider, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home