That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fancy that?!

After a day of being besieged, belittled, and inferred to as a queen B... it comes out that my innocuous question to the ex was justified. Duh! They still don't believe me when I tell them that I'm not going to try and teach a pig to sing. You only end up wasting your time, and annoy the pig.

Some people should really stop digging once they find themselves in a hole. Especially since I'm too entertained to take the shovel away from them.

Oh well, that's one less fire I need to contain. My desk is becoming less and less cluttered. A few more days of uninterrupted work, and I'll be caught up. Thank you, Lord. I'm hoping that my family will remember who I am once I can get back into social rounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home