That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Gather 'round folks, and be amazed!

I have, in my hot little geeky hand, confirmation of my prepaid, guaranteed access, movie passes to Star Wars Episode III! There are few days that have made me so happy. I-CAN'T-WAIT!!!

But because karma is an evil bitch, I'm also looking at some major auto repair bills. Lord, how many more financial obstacles need to come our way this year? Just because I'm looking forward to going to Seattle to the wedding of my last brother to get married.... and we're trying to view it as a vacation for E as well. Yet there always seems to be some damn fly to buzz over and plunk his annoying butt in the ointment. My Jeep better recognize that its equity-to-lein value is in my favor, and it better straighten up its act.

I also received some sad, but hopeful news. The Goddess of My Enlightenment will be traveling soon for high-level medical care. I worry about her, but I'm hoping that she will find some relief soon. She is a wonderful girl, and deserves an easy time than she's been handed lately. A special shout-out goes to her faithful Earth Boy for taking care of her. He's a keeper. And a cutie, too!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's in the new theater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home