That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Am I making up for lost time, or what?

I know, feast or famine. Rather than make one long post of my missing week, I broke them up. Here's a couple of other blogs that you may find entertaining.

www.goaskali.blogspot.com
Ali's belongs to the daughter my co-worker friend. She is a great girl that has been in NYC for a number of years. She's much smarter and more talented than the acting world deserves.

www.alefko.blogspot.com
Andy is a good writer and a dear friend. He's moving to Washington, DC soon for a job. Pretty soon he'll have the entire USA map of "states I've worked in" refrigerator magnets. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home