That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the best boys. They covered all the favorite girl gift bases: flowers, jewelry, cards, and gifts. And I even got to open my presents a day early! They both know how impatient I am. I even got to enjoy my ice cream without too much disapproval. That really *is* being kind.

Happy Mother's Day to all you nurtuers out there. Whether you bore the child, opened your home and heart to one, or married one... you deserve to be honored for all your work. Yet I realize that it's not so easy to just relax. Especially when you know they are in your kitchen, trying to "spoil" you by making breakfast. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evan got her a card on his own, and picked out a rose to give her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home