That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Downside

There is a downside to getting away from work for a few days. The backlog when you come BACK to work! Ugh. So I'm being a good girl and going in to work today. I have my little "to-do" list. Let's hope that I'll be exceptionally inspired once I get there!

PS: Camille, the 'dotte is getting all the more popular. One of the not-really-relation Holt boys I saw in St. Louis said he relocated his family there. Apparently on the border between Bonner and Edwardsville. He's a pretty "white" white boy. Might be a bit lacking in street skills. But he works for the feds, so he might be issued a gun!

PPS: Twenty-six days to Star Wars! For fun, you can go to the M&M website and watch their cute commercials: www.m-ms.com

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need help finding the M&M's Star Wars Webpage, just ask Evan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home