That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Meet me in St. Louie

My boss and I are going to a CMS (Medicare) fraud conference in St. Louis next week. We'll be gone most of the week. So I don't know if I'll get to post. Maybe D will have something to impart. So if you don't see much going on, just wait. I'm sure there will be fun details from the conference (snore).

At least the accomodations will be nice! We're staying at the Hyatt connected to St. Louis' Union Station. I'm hoping the "Rock On!" store is still there. I need to stock up on punk rock stickers......(no comments from the peanut gallery).

My boss is from the St. Louis area. So we're hoping to get some sight-seeing in along with work. NO, I will not be giving any reviews of the ride up the arch. D probably still has bruising from me gripping his leg from the last time he got me to get in there. It is probably some twisted joke that those little clickity cars are called "fun"icular cars. Things are just fine, until you stop seeing the maintenance stairs outside the fingerprint-smeared, petri dish window of the car.

Bleah! No thanks. I'll be content to take a stroll down to the river, maybe ride the riverboat, or otherwise hang out in hotel or station bar. Hey, those things can be one stop stopping. They'll feed you, give you a drink, you can watch news on the TV, and use the facilities when needed. I suppose falling asleep in there is frowned upon. Oh well, that's what the fraud conference sessions are for!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness she bought groceries before going to St. Louis, or I might otherwise starve!

 
At 7:21 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you all took the company's silver car... someone already smashed it up. So, if "something" should happen after being at the station bar all day, no one would really notice :)~ Hey, you didn't get a company credit card. Did you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home