That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I've joined the 21st Century, yay!

I actually am ill and took off the day from work. But I'm also too lazy to call everyone I need to catch up with.

We have been really, really, busy the few months. So I'm sorry to anyone that I've ignored. And if I was supposed to do something, and haven't, sorry! I've forgotten what it was by now, so please remind me!

We moved at the end of March. Yes, the cabin was charming. It was secluded, and romantic. And we couldn't have asked for a more leinent landlord in Dave. But the cabin was going ghetto at a rapid rate. Some of our woodland neighbors took up residence under the house during the winter. So we had *way* too much activity going on at the wrong hours of the night. We also needed M O R E R O O M ! ! !

So we're now living off 27th and Burlingame, in a nice ranch with a finished basement. After watching too many home improvement shows, I'm itching to paint and change the window treatments. But we need to decide how long we'll be here, before buying our own place. One of these days I'm going to have to be a real adult and sign a mortage.

E has had his first major war wound. He took a tumble last week, and needed 7 stitches in his left shin. It was a hard time for his mom, too. My tough little baby was a trooper, though. Hopefully after the stitches are removed, he can get back to playing soccer and groovin' on Dance Dance Revolution.

I have Brad Pitt for a boyfriend now. D decided to take a break from his long hair, and had me buzz it all off. Rowr! The cancer society is going to make some woman very happy with all that good hair! It has to be one of life's little ironies that men can do absolutely nothing to their hair to keep it in good condition. Woman like me, on the other hand, pay ridiculous money to keep it from looking like twine.

I'll keep the intro post short, since I'm supposed to be adding to it each day. I promise to try and keep ya'll in the loop. Not that it might be all that exciting. But at least you'll know when we're home!

Love ya, see ya, bye!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I **must** bookmark this site now?? :)

 
At 8:08 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should be mandated for ALL!

In other words......yes. :-P

 
At 5:49 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you are technically a nerd now, but I love it!
This is really neat, I guess someday when the 21st Century makes it to my neck of the woods, I can have my own blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home