That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Soccer for April 16

Monster Boy's next soccer game is at 1:15 p.m. on Saturday, April 16.

We're expecting to have his stitches removed the night before. So we're hoping that he'll be able to play, but don't know for sure. If he's not able to play, we should definitely be going to the game. Last week we were swamped with all the family in town, so didn't go.

Our shirt colors are slate blue. Let me know if you can make it!

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did I hear about the stitches this weekend? I don't recall...

 
At 10:07 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Your nephew was funny about that. He told me before the festivities, "I don't want you to say anything about it to everyone." I asked him why, and he said "I don't want anyone to worry." Your guess is as good as mine as to what that meant.

But it did mean he did not get to go swimming with Uncle Jeremy in the pool. He was kinda bummed about that. D said he is quite a good ping-pong player, tho. So now I'll just hope they write college scholarships for ping-pong players.

 
At 11:33 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so we have the next Forest Gump on our hands?? THAT could be fun!!

 
At 12:04 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Well, it sounds like something I would say... if I told the boy the world was like a box of choc-a-lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home