That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

duh!

I figured out the posting thing!

When you want to post, first click on the "comments" link by the post. Then click the "other" circle. It will let you post a comment, and then you can add your name if you want to. I guess if you click "anonymous", you don't even have to enter a name! But then we won't know who to come looking for.

Now you wonder why I put the disclaimer in the header "you may wonder why there are laws to keep cousins from marrying"? Hey Michelle, come back!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog! You are bookmarked!

 
At 6:38 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Travis and I are just cousins by marriage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home