That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The party patrol was out in full force this weekend

My daddy and stepmom, the Illustrious Sir Lynn Holt and Lady Andrea, were coronated the king and queen of Arab Shrine Temple this last weekend. In hindsight, I suppose it was a good thing I was sick all weekend. That way I was not tempted to drink too much, and proceed to embarrass anyone I should not. It's a bit restrictive to have your dad, boyfriend, and son all attend the same event. I don't think I've ever behaved so well before.

The Holt clan converged upon Topeka for the whole weekend. I don't know if the Holidome will ever be the same. But I could say with pride (for the first time in my life).... if there were any complaints about the noise level... it was my parents' fault!

Dad had a good point.... it was nice to have everyone in town, not because someone had died. We did have a fun time! Even if Uncle Jerry was evil for "sharing" his homemade pear brandy (?) and unknown recipe/moonshine/white lightning/turpentine with us. Cousin Tim, you're the man. My head throbs at the thought of how ya must have felt the next morning. ha!

Both my boys dressed up so nice! I can't wait for the pictures to come back. E was very proud of his Jayhawker tie, even if Uncle Justin made fun of him. You can't have purple (KSU) without red and blue (KaaaaaaaayyyyyUuuuu!)

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Dont matter none ... Oklahoma routinely whips their asses year in, year out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home