That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's no secret

I have no html skillz. Michelle told me I needed to change my comments settings. I thought I did, so that anyone could post comments. Apparently Blogger.com still wants to register as a user to comment. I don't know if there is a fee involved or not.

So if anyone has some mad web skillz (Chris Davis, I'm talking to you), let me know. Maybe I need to do something different. But I dunno. If not, sorry! It's not that I don't like ya, or anything.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 
At 6:39 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test? I didn't know I'd have to take a test!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home