That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Puppy Love

My brother made my day... sending me a "Hi, Aunt Lyndy!" text.

I love these babies!















Archie is the big, gold boy. He is two, with a birthday around Thanksgiving. He's a Rotweiler-Lab mix, and sturdy! His head seems as big as a basketball.

To the right is the German Shepard, Shadow. He is the ADHD child of the family. But what a lover, he is! His birthday is in February, that good Aquarian boy. He's also two years old. Justin and Nic got the boys pretty close together.

Baby Bella is in the forefront, on the left. She's a sweet Australian Shepard, helping ease the loss of Miss Lily last year. I'm glad she's young, and needs the exercise. She and Shadow can chase each other around to keep busy. Archie's getting too cumbersome and lazy to be much of a challenge for Shadow.

Brother Crash is the newest dog to the clan. Justin found him down by the shops one night, injured and abandoned. He took him to the vet with the intent to post "found" signs. Knowing my brother and his open heart, once he got home, that was all she wrote! I'm not sure how old Crash is yet, or his breed. Justin told me once, and I've forgotten already.

As his family grew so quickly, my brother wasn't sure how to transport them all. Because when we have a family function, the babies have to come, too! Although I told him he deserved to drive a minivan (he was contemplating getting one), he found a truck topper.

Those doggies are also spoiled rotten by Grandma. My mom spoils all of us, though. For Easter, not only did the puppies get a basket of goodies from Grandma, Bella even got her own little purse! My mother cracks me up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home