That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Sweet Jesus

... my head hurts real bad. I love the spring weather, but it gives me headaches that will not quit!

It was a good weekend. Met with the softball team Friday night. Ran out of time for a practice before this Wednesday... but it's not like we are expecting to win every game. The sooner we play and get done, the sooner we get to the beer! Oy, talk about another headache, there!

Saturday was work day at the store. A few of the kids came over after close, to play cards and drink. It was a fun time, although poor Evan probably didn't know what to think of his mom being so loud and giggly. Oh well, it will give him something to tell the therapist years to come.

Sunday, I tried to be a good girl and go to the gym. Even though I really didn't want to, and was rocking a tropical hangover. As it turned out, we were too early, so got off the hook there! The day wasn't all lazy, though. Wendy called and asked me to trade the second half of her shift at the store for Tuesday night. I betcha the weird new girl ended up getting on her last good nerve. And yes, you should be very afraid if *I*'m thinking someone is weird!

Now it's back to the office grind. At least I'm getting lots of compliments on my Coach wanna-be dress!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home