That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wait for It...

Went to see '300'-- and plan on giving my opinion... but want to reread the comic to refresh my memory.

Initial reaction was a "hell, yeah!" Visually, it rocked. The coloring was quite perfect. And of course I won't complain about the very, very pretty cast.

While my lovely boyfriend will be disappointed I was enthralled by the slow motion march towards the camera... in my defense, the rock music score hypnotized me. I had no choice. The night scene, watching the Persian fleet crash upon the shore, during that rain.... *that* was a rock star moment. Wailing guitars and stoic stances are a powerful combination.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home