That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Three Will Have a Crowd

I didn't pay much attention to the first two Shrek movies. Cute, to be sure... but not something I felt compelled to run out and see.

After reading this article, however... I may have to change my outlook. Mike Myers and his Scottish brogue can get on my nerves, and I don't care much for Eddie Murphy, or Cameron Diaz... but the potential for hilarity runs high, given their list of supporting characters.

Fairy tale comic princesses?
A 'completely different' magician?
Swedgin ? Presumably the edited version!

Oh yes, this should be interesting. And again (probably not for the last time, either), I will disappoint my boyfriend by cheering Justin Timberlake... as the zero-to-hero. While I may only know one N'Sync song (thankfully!), the boy seems to be trying to build some well-deserved acting cred. Besides, he's bringing sexy back.

Oy!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM PDT, Blogger Degolar said...

I'm confused. What day is it?

 
At 7:18 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

You're not confused. Seems to be a new feature with Glogger. Used to be if you kept a draft for a couple of days, then published, it kept the original draft date. New options allow you to dictate the publish date.

Since I had an entry for today, I wanted to see if it would really publish a future date. Sure enough, it would.

Come back tomorrow and act surprised I posted within a timely fashion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home