That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy (insert celebration here)!

Happy Anniversary to my dad and lady Andrea! They have been married 21 years. Good lord, that is a long time! Mom and Alex will be married 22 years this August. Everyone gets confused when I call all of them "mom and dad..." It is just too complicated to refer to them otherwise, since everyone's been remarried much longer than their formers. Which just made me realize, I was already half grown when they got remarried... yikes! I wasn't feeling particulary old, until now!


It's also Art Alexakis' birthday! This will make me feel better, to talk about and post pictures of fun rocker boys. This is one of my favorite pictures, not only for the lineup, but I just like the overall setting:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home