That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the Day Goes to Poop

Ran off reports to start a patient review I took over from another analyst: 200+ pages, double-sided

Got an email about the store: shipment arrived at 2pm: 80 cases. Yes, those have to be allocated by close tonight.
.
.
.

Good thing it's margarita night at El Mezcal!

I will give props to the state attorney. He actually gave me a green light early, so I can file a summary tomorrow morning, than by close of business. I feared I'd be held to the last minute, as is his usual MO

Then I get another email... between the store girl I'm emailing, and the store girl I talked to on the phone, they've got all their wires crossed, and now we're chasing a communication circle. Oh good lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home