That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Follow Up

Arm is doing much better, swelling considerably down, now just a nasty bruise on my elbow. Range of motion is not stellar yet, but improved. Still can't grip without pain, or hold much weight in my right hand. My wrist has been reminding me to not push. You can guess how hard it is for me to behave myself.

I have renewed respect and admiration for Camille (duh, like when do I not?). I can't imagine having to relearn everyday reactions with my weaker side. Granted, she was in her early 20s when she paralyzed, but still. I haven't even tried writing, and still am seriously impaired.

Evan seems a bit put out we aren't taking him to the Rush concert in August. I'm not sure he understands it's a school night, and mom was too cheap to pay $65 for him to go. He can just add it to the list of things I've done to scar him for life.

Degolar found an important site. Support democracy in action. While I seriously doubt Amidala is the appropriate Star Wars image for stamp history (vote results as of Wednesday morning)... I have no doubt many an enthralled fanboy who would die happy if she won the vote.

Granted, I did smile after the page loaded, and I heard the TIE fighter and lightsaber sound effects. And if the fanboys can vote for Amidala, then I can vote for rogue Han Solo and Chewbacca!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home