That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Until I have time for a real post...

Yes, yes, I still need to get teenager monster boy photos up, and details on the weddings this weekend. Every photo coming out of the camera is bigger than 2MB, and I haven't asked D to show me how to reduce them.

So in a pitiful attempt to hold you over.... more Blogthings quizzes. I was mildly humoured at my result. The clincer was probably when I selected "power" over "cute" when choosing a car.

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM PDT, Blogger Degolar said...

Yeah, I delayed taking this one for a while because I was afraid it might lead to a result like this. So I'm not completely surprised, but I don't agree with the assessment or the accuracy based on the questions used. I'm not worried about whether I impress anyone with my manliness or not, but I'm never "cute," "perky," or all that "feminine" either. But there it is:

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish
Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

 
At 6:55 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Don't worry about that... any quiz that only asks five questions and then (poof!) gives you an answer can't be all that reliable.

You are Scorpio. You are nothing but in touch with your feelings. Just don't touch them in public. You can arrested for that kind of thing! : P

When do y'all leave on your cruise? You'll have to post some pictures. They'll be be-yoot-iful!

 
At 7:31 PM PDT, Blogger Degolar said...

We're driving out that way on Wednesday morning. The cruise is Saturday-Saturday, then rush back for work on Monday 6/5. I'm sure we'll have some pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home