That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey you librarians... this one's for you

Matt over at The Blatantly Obvious has a question...

What is the line between engaging and repelling for art in children/young adults books? Mr. Cody and KPolly have the ability and want-to (thanks Roy Williams, for making me forever associate this phrase with desire) to create children's literature.

Being an artistic bunch, there are several comments and suggestions. I even gained a tip! Have to keep an eye out for a new graphic novel, "1985". To be done with photographs. Should be interesting! I love my Vision tarot deck, of the same concept.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM PDT, Blogger Degolar said...

Comment added.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home