That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Love Monkey... That Funky Monkey

Yeah, I realize that's not how the song goes. But how many title options can you make fit "monkey"? That reminds me... I need to get the Beastie Boys catalogue.

So the last episode of Love Monkey aired on VH1 last night. Apparently I am easily entertained, because I thought ALL of those episodes were well done. And the cast? You could (or I did) totally believe they had known each other forever. They were awful cute to watch interact. Yes, that could also be the result of clever editing.

Presumably, Wayne stayed with Ed's label? They might have actually answered it, but I didn't catch it. I saw the end, when Eric Bogosian left to take a call from the office. But did Ed ever confirm? Does Eric Bogosian only get cast do play a jerk?

Oh, and that Bran girl could have been a little less annoying. Though it does make you realize why Ed didn't want to hook up with her longterm. He would have had to strangle her eventually.

Now I have another scheduling dilemma. Thursday night... the CSI Las Vegas season ender is on, and so is the series end of Will and Grace! Although I haven't been following Will and Grace for a long time, I still want to know what happens to them!

Ali, any insider scoop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home