That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Now with more back story! And hopefully less blood

If Bill Nighy and Shane Brolly get (and stay) on board, I will be very excited to see this movie. Different reasons for either guy.

And I imagine boys will be excited if Kate Beckinsale stays on board. Though, I can't imagine why? : P

Underworld 3
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from
Underworld 3 (2008 film))

This article or section contains information about one or more scheduled or expected future films.It may contain information of a speculative nature and the content may change dramatically as the film's release approaches and more information becomes available.

Underworld 3
Directed by
Len Wiseman (presumed)
Starring
Kate Beckinsale (presumed),Scott Speedman (presumed)
Distributed by
Screen Gems (presumed)
Released 2007/2008 (
USA)
Language
English
Preceded by UnderworldUnderworld: Evolution

Underworld 3 is the third movie in the Underworld film series.

Before the release of the
2003 original, director Len Wiseman announced that a sequel was in the works. After the first film was a success, Wiseman also announced plans for a third film, possibly a prequel. Although Screen Gems has yet to confirm this third instalment, recent interviews with Wiseman, screenwriter Danny McBride, and Kate Beckinsale, added with the success of the second film, it can be safe to assume that Underworld 3 will happen.

Wiseman has stated that the film will most likely be released in
2008.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM PDT, Blogger Ted Carter said...

Still haven't seen 2. I assume I should, right?

 
At 11:03 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

well... part of me would tell ya, yeah, you should. It picks up with little time delay from the 2003 film.

But, I didn't really feel that it added a whole lot of value to the overall brand. (deleted content)Oops! I just realized I put a whole bunch of spoiler content in there.

What I really meant to convey was I thought they ended the saga pretty abruptly. U3 is to be a prequel. Given how U:E wrapped up, that's the only option left.

If you do see it, you'll have to let me know what you think! I wouldn't let monster boy see it. Too much blood and gore. Also a (romantic, but) sex scene about half-hour in.

 
At 1:37 PM PDT, Blogger Degolar said...

Also still waiting to see 2, but it's on my list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home