That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I wish that I was Jesse's girl

Rick Springfield is coming back as Dr. Noah Drake.

Here's the scoop

My girlfriend Vikki and I were (and still are?) totally in love with Rick Springfield. She is even a more devout fan than I. Current on all of his albums, seeing him perform multiple times a year. That sounded dirty. Oh well, I'm still jealous!

But I do have a rocker of my own at home. So I still pretend I'm the head groupie.

Wait, that sounded bad as well. Oh well. You know you love the '80's. Just admit it, and be happy. I have to go back to work.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Geez ... first White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski selects Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" as the official theme song of the team's playoff run and now this?

What's next? Skinny ties? "Wall Street II" (Bud Fox and Gordon Gecko divert $1.6B in funds with Gecko spending $16K on a shower curtain). ...

Oh, it was a strange time! :)

 
At 1:34 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Good lord..

Did they really make a sequel to Wall Street?? That is nowhere near being right.

PS: Besides, you should be loving the '80's. Your Cards are making a comeback. Keep hope alive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home