That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Timing is everything

Not only am I sitting here, trying to think of something clever to write...

But I realize the "grabbing hands" song by Depeche Mode is playing, while reading about Ali's cell phone being stolen, after talking to Camille about her bank card being stolen. By the hospital staff! Oh, and they made her effin more sick WHILE she was being financially taken advantage of. That is probably the part that burns me more than anything.

You have to love "two for" Tuesdays... the next Depeche Mode song? "I Just Can't Get Enough". sheesh! I should just give up now and go to bed.

But there is still packing to do, monsters to retrieve from his daddy's, and recycling to drop off. Lord, please let us enjoy this trip to Seattle. It is our family vacation for the year. As well as Bubba's trip down the matrimonial aisle. It's about time!

Hopefully this time next week there will be a glowing report and fun pics to share!

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Planning on resurrecting this thing? Lord, girl, youre as bad as I am ... :) a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home