That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

That's So Aquarian

My major accomplishment and joy for the day?

Redoing my address book. And not just that I rewrote the entries. Oh no!

Being the organizational, compartmental kind of gal I am... I typed all the entries into a database, and made sure to put a column for name, address, coded all the contact numbers I would have, plus important dates.

Then you have to create a form, you know, so the entries would print off on labels. Then you could peel and stick onto a page. But make sure you leave room for personal notation, or new entries!

Word processing applications have the dangest cute icons you can use! And so easy! Just Insert, Symbol. So I just had to fluff it up a bit.

Say what you will. It made the week start off much better than last week. And think of all the pain and agony I saved my arthritic hands!

4 Comments:

At 6:59 AM PDT, Blogger Ted Carter said...

I fear that much organization.

 
At 5:10 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not fear that A-R organization, embrace it. My grrl, you make me want to weep with pride. You have epitomized the soul of organization with your database for all the info, thoroughness by having a spiffarino book to a house a portable hard copy, foresight by having labels for doing hard copy quick updates and style! for using icons. You are truly the Wonder Babe.

 
At 11:03 AM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

What a great Halloween idean! I gotta go find a Wonder Babe costume!

Won't they be surprised at work?

 
At 9:46 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they're surprised it's only because they haven't been paying attention. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home