That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Stay tuned

Stay with me, folks. There will be an update. Here's our dance card for the weekend.

1. Caught up with Scip and Betsy Friday night.
2. Monster's last soccer game was this afternoon (Saturday).
3. KU is playing Oklahoma at Arrowhead Stadium tonight. On national television. Igor, be kind.
4. I'm out with the girls tonight with Kathryn to honor her coworkers' birthday.
5. Tomorrow, we go to the Chiefs game. Pray they don't embarrass themselves.

PS: I'm also getting the laundry done. Guess I will have to find that Wonder Babe costume for Halloween.

PPS: The new James Bond reminds me of Timothy Dalton. (read: I'm grumpy about the new casting choice.)

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Now, youve known me a l-o-n-g time; I am nothing BUT kind! :)

Jayhawk is Oklahoman for "road kill."

:)

 
At 1:36 PM PDT, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

That's ok...

Basketball season is officially here! We don't have to be ashamed to support KU anymore. At least until April.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home