That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Evolution of a Defense

Phil Spector is looking less like a crazy person these days.
Possibly, his defense team has finally convinced him the big-hair look will not win jurors.

Or maybe the young new wife can keep him on a regular medication regimen.

Speaking of which... I'm almost as obsessive about checking out which handbag she's carrying, as to which hairstyle Phil is sporting.

I mean, really... how often do you really need to change your purse? Since I've been working at the store, I change mine more often than I did. Yet it's not more than once a month, if that. Takes too much time to pull everything out, decide what gets tossed, and reorganize.
Much more effort than I could do on a daily basis, as this girl seems to be doing:

And for lack of a better ending, I'll just stick this photo here:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home