That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive..

No longer will I feel guilty if I have no loyalty to other Big 12 schools.

For my "real" bracket, I picked Texas to go to the finals against Oregon. Even though I left the Jayhawks behind in the final four. Even though I don't like coach "Ratboy" Barnes.

But for my loyalty? My Eastern bracket is toast. My Midwest one is on life support, with only Florida and Oregon left. Even then, I have Florida going out next.

My dream bracket is doing better, with only Tennessee really throwing a wrench in the works.

After two rounds: "real"= 35 right, 13 wrong "dream" 39 right, 9 wrong

Pity young Adrian, he's screwed. He had a Duke/Texas final, with Texas winning it all. Poor fool. He's from Texas, though. I still like him, anyway.

PS: tomorrow after work, we head to historic Dodge City-- via McPherson, Garden City, Great Bend, and Ft. Larned. D's going to rack up some stamps in his historical landmarks passport, and we all are going to rack up some serious family time. I'm *so* ready for the break from work!

PPS: I was so excited to see Kirk Hinrich in the local newspaper, cheering on KU in Chicago. Then one of the shoe girls goes all wonder killer and tells me he's getting married. Wah!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read "An Ordinary Black Cat" today! The 1st chapter is free in www.catyourway.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home