That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Deja Vu?

I have over 24 hours of music on my iPod. So in theory... if you shuffle the songs, shouldn't there be a strong likelihood you would NOT hear the same song every day?

I don't quite understand this technology. Although the songs can be random, I've notice it tends to play songs off several of the same albums in the same day.

Apple may utilize the same technology as the shoe store muzak. Although a song is not to repeat within a 24-hour period... I've already noticed it tends to play the same song during my shift, regardless of the day and time. Oh yeah, of course it couldn't a song that I LIKE. It's an annoying Alicia Keys song, where she's chatting up some boy on the phone.

Oy, it sucks.

On the plus side, though... there are two Everclear songs. Bonus, eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home