That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rain, Rain Down On Me

I love the rain.


But I don't love the headache it's giving me. Or the fact my boyfriend's asleep, and I'm watching it by myself. Oh well, he got to pull rank for taking us out to dinner tonight. It was nice to get out.

Also fun to buzz by the shoe store and let the girls check out my boys. We are making devious plans for young Tom's birthday party, Sat. night. He's really going to regret trying those women's boots on his first day at work. Hee hee!

Hopefully he's prepared his new lady friend. We told him she'd have to go if we didn't approve of her. "Tell her to be on her best behavior, Tom... since we won't be!" : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home