That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life Imitates Art Music

Props to the ever great Sarah Kate for another reason to make me appreciate my iPod. Though now I have a whole new list of music to covet, since she has great musical taste!



1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense... but be prepared to be shocked!

How am I feeling today?

HANGING ON A CURTAIN--MORPHINE

Will I get far in life?
WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD -- EVERCLEAR

How do my friends see me?
WHERE FISHES GO -- LIVE

Where will I get married?
THIS STRANGE EFFECT -- HOOVERPHONIC

What is my best friend's theme song?
WITCH HUNT -- RUSH

What is the story of my life?
SUFFERING -- ENDOCHINE

What's high school like?
PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE -- QUEEN

How can I get ahead in life?
MIDDLETOWN DREAMS -- RUSH

What is the best thing about you?
SUMMER SHUDDER -- AFI

What is tomorrow going to be like?
THE MISSING FRAME -- AFI (funny, since I have meetings all day!)

What is in store for this weekend?
MYSTERY -- LIVE (this is funny to me on so many levels)

How is my life going?
A SHAMELESS USE OF CHARM -- EVERCLEAR (my secret's out!)

What song will they play at my funeral?
BRING EM BACK ALIVE -- AUDIOSLAVE

What do my friends really think of me?
HYPNOTIZE -- AUDIOSLAVE

Do people secretly lust after me?
SUPERSONIC -- OASIS

How can I make myself happy?
THE LAST TIME -- GNARLS BARKLEY (all work and no play... that's the way it is, isn't it?)

Will I ever have children?
CAN'T FIND A WAY -- ENDOCHINE (oops! oh well, not all the answers can be ironic)

Who will you marry?
SHOW -- LIVE (yeah, really!)

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
CALL ME MELLOW -- TEARS FOR FEARS

Do you have polka dot panties on?
NOW -- EVERCLEAR

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home