That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ms. Dewey Would So Not Approve

So, I intended to update my blog tonight... as I finally had a evening off, and sedated the boys with a home-cooked meal.

Blogger, though, had other ideas. I'm not sure what the issue was, but the blogspot.com sites would not load for love or money.

As such, I've now totally forgotten what I was going to post in the first place. Other than Degolar found this chick, and she's pretty rockin':



Oh yeah.. and Igor sucks. He and his crew roll to St. Louis on Tuesday. Yeah, that would be for one of those World Series game things. Stud!

As a closing note... I was actually up late enough to witness "Robot Chicken". My kid should now be banned from television until he's 30. Hello Kitty just kung-fu squished Joey Fatone's head. But he is determined to avenge his bandmates death at the Yakuza martial arts tournament. First he'll have to go through Hong Kong Fooey.

However, SuperBritney may be his undoing. Wrong, wrong... but very funny. Maybe only because it's so late.

Y'all be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home