That girl in black.... and other fashion colors

You've heard about her. Most likely you've even seen her. I hear she gets around.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Potential TMI Post

It's quick. It's dirty. But it's fun. Just like me! : P

50 Things About Me:

1. I was born... to a young family before they were ready.
2. I was raised... in Tecumseh, KS by a strong work ethic. You want something? Go out and earn it. Then no one has the right to disrespect your sense of entitlement.
3. My parents are... Lynn and Andrea, Shirley and Alex.
4. I have... one older sister who is more than a stepsibling, and two younger brothers.
5. Our first pet was... I don't remember whom was first, but I remember German Shepards Lady, her children Poochie and Sargent, and cats Thomas, OJ, Muffin, Elliot, and Squealer.
6. My favorite pet.... is going to be the companion dog I'll have to buy when E goes off to college.
7. I was a... softball catcher for five years.
8. My favorite colors are... black and blue.
9. Beautiful flowers... are my favorite. Especially if they're a gift to me!
10. I was born on... February 17th.
11. I am Aquarian... (but not really) in every sense of the way. My moon sign is water, with a Venus water and Mars fire sign.
12. My best friend's name is... hard to designate. I have three wonderful close girlfriends, all invaluable in their own way. The Goddess is a hard act to follow.
13. We were the... debate geeks in school. Thank the punk rock gods!
14. I was a ..."B"... student in school; I could have done better if I tried. Jeremy made up for it.
15. My favorite subjects were... boys and forensics road trips.
16. I look a lot like... my momma.
17. My middle name is... Elizabeth, a Cropp family name.
18. I lived in... a small town where you could play all over the neighborhood.
19. I went to... Europe for a week... and didn't want to /couldn't wait to/ come home. Except I missed my boy too much. If he was with us, we'd still be over there.
20. The... family house in Slater... is a place where I am completely at peace.
21. I'd like to someday move to... New England.
22. My fave sport is... football... and the... Jayhawks... are my fave team.
23. I hate (sport)... ignorant fans or players that take competition too seriously.
24. I love/hate (TV shows)... love CSI, HGTV, Miami Ink, History Channel, and Travel Channel.
25. Thanksgiving... is my favorite holiday. Four day weekend, yay!
26. I am crazy about... comics and movies.
27. My hair is... longer than I should have it at this age. My eyes are.... blue.
28. I broke my... right forearm in the fifth grade, at the roller rink.
29. I hobbled around... every day I'm too vain to wear sensible shoes. Falling down stairs in the late '80s means my neck doesn't curve like it should. Too many days in heels makes for a cranky girl.
30. Diet Coke... is my fave beverage.
31. Teriyaki chicken or thai noodle bowls... mmmmmmm!
32. I can't live without... good steak. Chicken and fish are better for you, but I'm still a farm girl!
33. The first concert I ever went to was... Foreigner's Agent Provacetuer [sic] tour. Maybe 1985? Joe Walsh opened, promoting The Confessor. My young brothers wondered why he was stumbling around the stage. Just say no to drugs, kids.
34. I was.. 15.. when I saw them.
35. I like... most anything but country... music.
36. My favorite band is... Everclear.
37. I love... Queen.
38. Geez, 12 more things to go.
39. Aren't you bored yet?
40. Five years ago... I was enjoying new love.
41. Now... it's even better! : )
42. I need... a Carribean vacation.
43. Believe it or not... I do have moral compass. HA!
44. I've always wanted... less of a Redmond tummy, and more booty.
45. My... eyes... are probably my nicest feature (that can be said in front of my mother).
46. My biggest pet peeves are... people that can't manage to be polite. No one is impressed with selfishness.
47. If I could have any car I wanted, I'd choose... a BMW convertible, high gloss black.
48. I love... my son... more than I love life itself.
49. My... acquistion of aging facial hair... is freaking... me out.
50. Cuss? ... Me? No fucking way! What the hell kind of girl to you think I am? Damn straight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home